Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
Cinnamon Cinnamomum cassia/burmannii Cinnamomum zeylanicum/verum I have a great fondness for the herbs we have in our kitchens, that we use daily or regularly in ways that are often not considered directly medicinal only to realize that our use is quite medicinal. Cinnamon is one of these wonderful herbs for me, a true kitchen herb, a herbal ally of my
- Our family has worked with Colleen for over 3 years and I don’t know where we’d be without her! As a nutritionist, I believe strongly in the body’s innate capacity to heal when given the right nourishment and care. Colleen is an integral part of all our healing protocols. Her wisdom and intuitiveness have seen my children, my husband and I through many illnesses and chronic conditions. Not to mention her incredible teas, tinctures and essential oil blends, all of which are absolute staples in our home. She has made the sometimes terrifying ordeal of a small child’s illness manageable and all with her trademark humor and insight. I can’t recommend her services enough! Thank the goddesses for Colleen!Angela Calgary, AB
- Purchasing my wellness care for the year was a bit of a risk for me and my family but I have to say it was a very successful one. Not only were my needs met, but Colleen did everything she could to understand and meet the needs of my partner and children. I felt completely heard and taken care of. I would not hesitate to join this program again, and again. The value is superior and Colleen is a dream to work with!Busy Mom of 3
- Colleen is approachable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She has helped me pre and post-nataly, as well as worked with my toddler and partner. My energy has increased, and my moods have stabilized. I would recommend anyone with a want to improve health and well being have a visit with Colleen. I have also enjoyed bringing my relatives in to see her for tea and a visit, always a joy to check out her shop.Roxy, Slocan BC
- I joined the Emery Herbal CSW in the spring of 2015. I have now received three of the four shares for this year and have found each of them to be very helpful with my families over all wellness. Colleen has managed to encompass all four of my family members’ health needs into the medicines provided in the seasonal shares. My older daughter and I have also enjoyed making medicines together, with the projects that are included every season. I am so grateful for the continuous support Colleen has provided for us throughout the year, whenever someone in our family has had a health issue. I feel that by joining the CSW, we have received a very good value for the medicines, support and learning experiences that are all included in the yearly rate.Kathy Sager
- I consider myself very fortunate to know and have Colleen in my life. Whether it’s the little questions or big worries she has the unique ability to get to the bottom and really sort out the issues. Combine all that knowledge and experience with a nurturing nature and ability to make you see the positive or smile is just a fraction of what Colleen can provide. That said it is time for my “tune up” and that’s one appointment I always looking forward to!Kristine,Calgary, AB
- Before meeting Colleen I had been dealing with hormone imbalances and mood swings for many years, since working with her for over a year my overall health has vastly improved and I have gained more understanding about my body. I have witnessed her approach with other clients and have felt that her attitude towards health and healing not only assists others on a physical level but on an emotional one as well. She brings so much knowledge, wisdom and positivity into her practice, it is truly uplifting and inspiring to work with her.- Origin Shamanic Healing ArtsSabinaWinlaw, BC