“I have a natural ability to help you to feel at ease and safe with me”.
“Carefully listening and connecting with you are important to me as part of the healing process”.
“I do not just offer advice or to try and “fix” your problems. I believe that your wisdom and answers lie within you and I want to help you to discover them”.
“Personally, I have experienced losing my way in life and facing my personal demons. Through counselling and other healing practices, I have navigated through inner turmoil and deep suffering to find new direction and meaning in my life.
“My intention is to live an authentic life. “Walking my talk” and staying true to myself are important to me.
“I am committed to personal growth as well as spiritually awakening and I can appreciate the fine line in this process”.
“I have the ability to inspire and motivate people”.
“My style is warm, honest, and direct”.
“My personal experiences, professional training and expertise are all valuable resources in helping me to work with you to achieve your goals”.
MY TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS
- Master’s Degree in Counselling Psychology –Immaculata University, PA, USA (1997)
- Professionally Certified with Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) (2002)
- Trained and Certified in Cybercounselling Levels 1 & II, University of Toronto, CANADA (2013)
- Professionally Certified as a Fellow with the Association of Music and Imagery (USA) (2002) (Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music)
- Trained in Expressive Arts Therapy at Southwest Institute for Music Centered Psychotherapy GA, USA (2000-2003)
- Professional & Personal Development Program, Psychosynthesis Center PA, USA (1990-93)
- Completed levels 1 & 2 MARI (Mandala Assessment & Research Instrument
- Student of ‘A Course in Miracles’ since 1989
- Initiated in Reiki Levels 1 & 2 (1994
MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE INVOLVES
- 19 years of Counselling experience in private practice (USA & Canada)
- 2 years employment as Expressive arts Therapist and Activities Coordinator at Valley Forge Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Center (USA)
- 2 years practicum at the Center for Advancement of Cancer Education (USA)
- Facilitator of ‘A Course in Miracles” study groups since 1994