Taking an Iridology picture for Distance Consultation
Step 1: Taking Your Iris Photos with a Digital Camera
- Set Camera to Macro Setting.
- Increase Resolution to 4.5M (2784 x 1568).
- Turn on Flash.
- Use Indoor Daylight.
- Stand sideways from any window (facing the window will cause glare).
- Have someone else hold the camera or use a tripod and timer.
- Hold the upper and lower eyelids open to make entire iris visible.
- Take one photo of each iris at a time.
- Keep the eye close to the camera. On Macro Setting, you can be 4-5 inches from the lens.
Step 2: Emailing Your Iris Photo Results
- You may crop the photos so only the eye is visible to reduce the file size.
- If this is too much work, then simply email the entire photo.
- You can send 1-2 pictures of the Left Eye in one email.
- You can send 1-2 pictures of the Right Eye in another email.