- This event has passed.
Holistic Herbalism Foundations Program
February 14, 2020 - February 15, 2020
The world of Herbalism is vast and multi-faceted. There are many ways to perceive and observe the magical plant world and all its medicinal offerings. Herbal Modalities such Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, Eclectic Herbalism, Western Herbalism, Vitalism, Plant Spirit Medicine & Folk Herbalism all have amazing wisdom to offer us. Holistic Herbalism was born out of a desire to take several of these ‘lenses’ to create a foundation to explore the healing world with. By first creating a solid understanding of some of these approaches to Herbalism one is able to draw from that mosaic in a effort to study, learn, research and practice plant medicine.
Once a month our group will meet for a learning experience that will combine both classroom learning alongside experiential hands on learning. Each month participants will be given a comprehensive booklet that details the theme of the month and provides all the necessary components to thoroughly immerse in to the programming. Students are required to complete the program content for the month, returning the following month for the next immersion into their learning. This program has been built to be exponential, one month layering the next, creating a deep and enriching program.
2019 – 2020 dates are as follows:
Once a month classes run Fridays & Saturdays from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday October 18th & Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Friday November 8th & Saturday November 9th, 2019
- Friday November 29th & Saturday November 30th, 2019
- Friday January 10th & Saturday January 11th. 2020
- Friday February 14th & Saturday, February 15th, 2020
- Friday March 20th & Saturday, March 21st, 2020
- Friday April 17th & Saturday, April 18th, 2020
- Friday May 15th & Saturday, May 16th, 2020
Included in the Cost of the Program
- Over 125 hours of in-classroom instruction including guest instructors
- 8 spiral bound class manuals with complete program contents
- A Materia Medica study of over 125 herbs
- Access to additional supplemental manuals (Medicine Making & Fermentation)
- Access to additional workshops at discounted rates
- Access to the book and resource library at Emery Herbals at no additional fee
- 10% off purchases in the Botanical Dispensary from time of enrolment to June of 2020
- Two complementary, 1-hour mentoring sessions with Colleen
- Discounted rate for the Art of Aromatherapy, Essential Oil Foundations Program
- Lifetime Access to the online student forum
- CHAofBC Student Membership
- Access to the Holistic Herbalism Advanced Clinical Study Program
Please contact email@example.com for more details. For more details visit our program page.