- This event has passed.
Mycomedicinals and Dual Extraction PART ONE
September 21, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Safe and Ethical harvesting of mushrooms
- Mushroom botany and identification skills
- How to create a spore print
- Dual extraction techniques for mushrooms
- Application of this form of plant medicine
- And More!!
About our Guest Instructor:
Patrick Kooyman is an herbalist, ethnobotanist and wildcrafter living in Nelson, BC. He has studied traditional plant use as medicine and food in western Canada, as well as western and scientific approaches to herbal medicine. Patrick is co-owner and founder of Blue Lotus Ethnobotanicals, a small company providing handcrafted herbal tinctures, syrups and salves made using ethically wildcrafted and organic ingredients, as well as culinary mushrooms and other non-timber forest products.
Check out Patrick’s amazing Instagram page here.
To register in this program clink this link: Mycomedicinals and Dual Extraction Registration Details