By registering for Emery Herbals Advanced Therapeutics Program: Holistic Cancer Care with Chanchal Cabrera the Student agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- All deposits to the program are non-refundable.
- Program fees submitted after January 16, 2024, are not refundable.
- Program fees submitted prior to January 16, 2024, are refundable when written notice of withdrawal of registration is provided from the registrant.
- Refunded fees are subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Those that register do so under the knowledge that they are responsible for full payment regardless of attendance or completion of the program.
- Payment in full secures registration in the program.
Release of Liability
It is understood and agreed that the Advanced Therapeutics program at Emery Herbals is not a treatment clinic for individual health concerns.
It is understood and agreed that, after completion of this single Holistic Herbalism Advanced Therapeutics Program at Emery Herbals, the student will not be licensed or registered to practice as a clinical herbalist nor to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
It is understood and agreed that the student of the Emery Herbals Advanced Therapeutics Program is in full responsibility to the application of the learned content. Any adverse consequences obtained by student or others resulting from the use of information provided during the classes shall be solely the responsibility of the student and the student shall not hold liable any of the instructors of the program and/or Emery Herbals and its associated staff and contractors in any way.
By registering for this program this serves as release of liability.