Herbal Medicine Making Program Immersion
Registration for the 2021 Program is now closed.
Rut of stock
Learning how to craft your own herbal medicines is an empowering tool that provides sustained wellness and autonomy.
Colleen Emery is passionate about providing access to education experiences that inspire and connect folks to the natural living world around them. Students will learn hands on methods of turning raw herbs into storage ready medicines and creating a home apothecary ready to address many health concerns.
- Infusions & Decoctions
- Syrups & Electuaries
- Capsules & Tablets
- Oil Infusions
- Acetums & Oxymels
- Salves & Creams
- Bolus & Suppository
- Tincture Extractions: Fresh & Dried Herb Scientific Measurement Maceration Tincture Method
Dual Extraction Tincture MethodPercolation Tincture Method
Students will complete the program with over 2 dozen herbal medicines completed for their home apothecaries.
2020 – 2021 Program Dates
The Herbal Medicine Making Program Series runs once a month on Saturdays from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- January 16, 2021
- February 6, 2021
- March 6, 2021
- April 3, 2021
- May 1st, 2021
Included in the Cost of the Program
- Over 35 hours of in-classroom instruction
- Herb supplies for projects
- Hard Copies of all class materials
- Access to additional workshops at discounted rates
- Access to the book and resource library at Emery Herbals
- 10% off purchases in the Botanical Dispensary from time of enrolment to completion of program
- Access to register for the Holistic Herbalism Advanced Clinical Study Program (some conditions apply)
Total Investment for the program is $625 plus GST.
Payment in full secures registration. All fees are due within 30 days of the start of the program.
The Herbal Medicine Making Program Immersion offers both onsite, in person registration as well as online access through our online classroom. All classes are streamed in realtime and are interactive.