Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
Violet’s spring blossoms are some of the first flowers to arrive after the solitude of Winter has left us. Their medicine is one of nourishment, softening and strengthening. I find Violets arrive in time to soften the hardness that can emerge in the decline of Winter. Violets are often referenced as being helpful in times of transition, whether that be
- Colleen is approachable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She has helped me pre and post-nataly, as well as worked with my toddler and partner. My energy has increased, and my moods have stabilized. I would recommend anyone with a want to improve health and well being have a visit with Colleen. I have also enjoyed bringing my relatives in to see her for tea and a visit, always a joy to check out her shop.Roxy, Slocan BC
- Our family has worked with Colleen for over 3 years and I don’t know where we’d be without her! As a nutritionist, I believe strongly in the body’s innate capacity to heal when given the right nourishment and care. Colleen is an integral part of all our healing protocols. Her wisdom and intuitiveness have seen my children, my husband and I through many illnesses and chronic conditions. Not to mention her incredible teas, tinctures and essential oil blends, all of which are absolute staples in our home. She has made the sometimes terrifying ordeal of a small child’s illness manageable and all with her trademark humor and insight. I can’t recommend her services enough! Thank the goddesses for Colleen!Angela Calgary, AB
- For the last 10 years Colleen has been the one I turn to for my family’s overall health – whether it’s a crisis or general well being she is my go to. With her enormous knowledge base and innate ability to read her clients, she is invaluable. I don’t know what I would do without her!Erin Calgary, AB
- I consider myself very fortunate to know and have Colleen in my life. Whether it’s the little questions or big worries she has the unique ability to get to the bottom and really sort out the issues. Combine all that knowledge and experience with a nurturing nature and ability to make you see the positive or smile is just a fraction of what Colleen can provide. That said it is time for my “tune up” and that’s one appointment I always looking forward to!Kristine,Calgary, AB
- “As a homeschooling family, we are very selective about the activities our children participate in. Colleen’s Herb Club has been a very special experience for my seven year old. Colleen manages the children wonderfully and my son comes home counting the days til the next week. I love that he not only learns about wonderful healing medicines from our backyard, but he hears a good story, creates some amazing crafts, and returns with a tincture or oil or salve every week. What a wonderful, promising world we might live in if all children were exposed to a class like Colleen’s!”JulesWinlaw, BC
- My husband and I have signed up with Colleen for the 4-season herbal remedies program. My husband has an illness and she has been extremely helpful providing her remedies for both of us. I have truly appreciated the additional knowledge she has provided for us. Her wisdom offers in our case a great deal of comfort knowing she is the person to go to. We highly recommend this program to all who may find it.Anne de Nada