Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
Violet’s spring blossoms are some of the first flowers to arrive after the solitude of Winter has left us. Their medicine is one of nourishment, softening and strengthening. I find Violets arrive in time to soften the hardness that can emerge in the decline of Winter. Violets are often referenced as being helpful in times of transition, whether that be
- “As a homeschooling family, we are very selective about the activities our children participate in. Colleen’s Herb Club has been a very special experience for my seven year old. Colleen manages the children wonderfully and my son comes home counting the days til the next week. I love that he not only learns about wonderful healing medicines from our backyard, but he hears a good story, creates some amazing crafts, and returns with a tincture or oil or salve every week. What a wonderful, promising world we might live in if all children were exposed to a class like Colleen’s!”JulesWinlaw, BC
- Colleen Emery is a passionate and well-spoken educator, who takes complex and intricate topics of health and explains them in a clear, straight-forward manner that is fun and enjoyable. Her wealth of knowledge in herbs and nourishing traditional practices is brought into light and shared in an interactive and creative process that gets people involved and thinking about their health. Colleen brings science and nature together in a manner that helps you take care of yourself.- Workshop Coordinator, Ellison’s MarketJessica Nelson, BC
- My husband and I have signed up with Colleen for the 4-season herbal remedies program. My husband has an illness and she has been extremely helpful providing her remedies for both of us. I have truly appreciated the additional knowledge she has provided for us. Her wisdom offers in our case a great deal of comfort knowing she is the person to go to. We highly recommend this program to all who may find it.Anne de Nada
- I joined the Emery Herbal CSW in the spring of 2015. I have now received three of the four shares for this year and have found each of them to be very helpful with my families over all wellness. Colleen has managed to encompass all four of my family members’ health needs into the medicines provided in the seasonal shares. My older daughter and I have also enjoyed making medicines together, with the projects that are included every season. I am so grateful for the continuous support Colleen has provided for us throughout the year, whenever someone in our family has had a health issue. I feel that by joining the CSW, we have received a very good value for the medicines, support and learning experiences that are all included in the yearly rate.Kathy Sager
- I have been using Emery Herbs for close to a year now. What I find outstanding is the quality of their products. The formulas are fresh and potent and good tasting and I find them far superior to any products that I have bought commercially.Satisfied 2015 CSW Participant
- Our family has worked with Colleen for over 3 years and I don’t know where we’d be without her! As a nutritionist, I believe strongly in the body’s innate capacity to heal when given the right nourishment and care. Colleen is an integral part of all our healing protocols. Her wisdom and intuitiveness have seen my children, my husband and I through many illnesses and chronic conditions. Not to mention her incredible teas, tinctures and essential oil blends, all of which are absolute staples in our home. She has made the sometimes terrifying ordeal of a small child’s illness manageable and all with her trademark humor and insight. I can’t recommend her services enough! Thank the goddesses for Colleen!Angela Calgary, AB