Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
The early signs of Autumn are upon us at the Botanical Dispensary here in Winlaw, BC. We are excited to share that the Botanical Dispensary and Artisanal Retail Space will continue to be open to the public Thursday – Saturday, 12 – 4 pm. As a note we will be closed October 7, 8, and 9th. We have a few
- I have been using Emery Herbs for close to a year now. What I find outstanding is the quality of their products. The formulas are fresh and potent and good tasting and I find them far superior to any products that I have bought commercially.Satisfied 2015 CSW Participant
- Colleen Emery is a passionate and well-spoken educator, who takes complex and intricate topics of health and explains them in a clear, straight-forward manner that is fun and enjoyable. Her wealth of knowledge in herbs and nourishing traditional practices is brought into light and shared in an interactive and creative process that gets people involved and thinking about their health. Colleen brings science and nature together in a manner that helps you take care of yourself.- Workshop Coordinator, Ellison’s MarketJessica Nelson, BC
- Colleen is approachable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She has helped me pre and post-nataly, as well as worked with my toddler and partner. My energy has increased, and my moods have stabilized. I would recommend anyone with a want to improve health and well being have a visit with Colleen. I have also enjoyed bringing my relatives in to see her for tea and a visit, always a joy to check out her shop.Roxy, Slocan BC
- I joined the Emery Herbal CSW in the spring of 2015. I have now received three of the four shares for this year and have found each of them to be very helpful with my families over all wellness. Colleen has managed to encompass all four of my family members’ health needs into the medicines provided in the seasonal shares. My older daughter and I have also enjoyed making medicines together, with the projects that are included every season. I am so grateful for the continuous support Colleen has provided for us throughout the year, whenever someone in our family has had a health issue. I feel that by joining the CSW, we have received a very good value for the medicines, support and learning experiences that are all included in the yearly rate.Kathy Sager
- Colleen’s knowledge and passion for herbs is strongly evident in her practice and in her workshops. She empowers workshop participants with simple and understandable concepts to allow them to go home and successfully make medicine. Her breadth of knowledge and experience, gained from over 20 years of working with plants, is admirable and inspiring. I would highly recommend Colleen as a herbalist and a teacher. Square Knot Cooperative www.squareknotcoop.comLaurenCalgary, AB
- Purchasing my wellness care for the year was a bit of a risk for me and my family but I have to say it was a very successful one. Not only were my needs met, but Colleen did everything she could to understand and meet the needs of my partner and children. I felt completely heard and taken care of. I would not hesitate to join this program again, and again. The value is superior and Colleen is a dream to work with!Busy Mom of 3