Providing open access to consciously sourced botanicals, professional health services and empowering education experiences that encourage and cultivate sustained wellness.
Violet’s spring blossoms are some of the first flowers to arrive after the solitude of Winter has left us. Their medicine is one of nourishment, softening and strengthening. I find Violets arrive in time to soften the hardness that can emerge in the decline of Winter. Violets are often referenced as being helpful in times of transition, whether that be
- Colleen Emery is a passionate and well-spoken educator, who takes complex and intricate topics of health and explains them in a clear, straight-forward manner that is fun and enjoyable. Her wealth of knowledge in herbs and nourishing traditional practices is brought into light and shared in an interactive and creative process that gets people involved and thinking about their health. Colleen brings science and nature together in a manner that helps you take care of yourself.- Workshop Coordinator, Ellison’s MarketJessica Nelson, BC
- Purchasing my wellness care for the year was a bit of a risk for me and my family but I have to say it was a very successful one. Not only were my needs met, but Colleen did everything she could to understand and meet the needs of my partner and children. I felt completely heard and taken care of. I would not hesitate to join this program again, and again. The value is superior and Colleen is a dream to work with!Busy Mom of 3
- Colleen’s knowledge and passion for herbs is strongly evident in her practice and in her workshops. She empowers workshop participants with simple and understandable concepts to allow them to go home and successfully make medicine. Her breadth of knowledge and experience, gained from over 20 years of working with plants, is admirable and inspiring. I would highly recommend Colleen as a herbalist and a teacher. Square Knot Cooperative www.squareknotcoop.comLaurenCalgary, AB
- “As a homeschooling family, we are very selective about the activities our children participate in. Colleen’s Herb Club has been a very special experience for my seven year old. Colleen manages the children wonderfully and my son comes home counting the days til the next week. I love that he not only learns about wonderful healing medicines from our backyard, but he hears a good story, creates some amazing crafts, and returns with a tincture or oil or salve every week. What a wonderful, promising world we might live in if all children were exposed to a class like Colleen’s!”JulesWinlaw, BC
- I have been using Emery Herbs for close to a year now. What I find outstanding is the quality of their products. The formulas are fresh and potent and good tasting and I find them far superior to any products that I have bought commercially.Satisfied 2015 CSW Participant
- Colleen is approachable, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. She has helped me pre and post-nataly, as well as worked with my toddler and partner. My energy has increased, and my moods have stabilized. I would recommend anyone with a want to improve health and well being have a visit with Colleen. I have also enjoyed bringing my relatives in to see her for tea and a visit, always a joy to check out her shop.Roxy, Slocan BC