HOLISTIC HERBALISM ADVANCED CLINICAL PROGRAM
This advanced level program is a full engagement into all aspects of the skillset needed to be a proficient herbalist in a professional clinical practice. Our program is designed to provide a deep and meaningful exploration of the strategies and skills needed to prepare herbalists for practice through a holistic lens, encompassing several approaches including Traditional Western Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda and more.
The Holistic Herbalism Advanced Clinical Program provides a subjective and objective balanced analysis through a discovery of traditional and scientific approaches to herbal medicine.
Materia Medica Study of 125 + herbs with reference to 125 herbs from the Holistic Herbalism Foundations Program
Advanced Phyto-Chemistry and Plant Constituent Study
Advanced Nutritional Supplement Study
Complete Discovery of Holistic Assessment Tools Including:
- Tissue State Energetics
- TCM Organ Pattern System
- Ayurvedic Clinical Dosha Assessment
- Physical Evaluation including: Tongue, Pulse, Face, Iris, Sclera, Hand/Nail, Blood Pressure
- Lab Work Evaluation
The Art of Herbal Medicine Formulation
Therapeutics Study including:
- Respiratory Wellness: Acute and Chronic Concerns
- Herbal Medicine and Complementary Therapies for Pain
- Herbal Medicine and Complementary Therapies for Depression
- Herbal Medicine and Complementary Therapies for Acute Infections
- Cognitive Wellness through a Herbal Medicine Approach
- Herbal Medicine for Children: Pediatric Herbal Practice
- Reproductive System Balance
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Post Partum Care
- Specific Indications for Eldercare
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Endocrine System Disorders
- Digestive Dysfunctions
- Herb/Drug Interactions
- And More!!
Clinical Practice Study and Training:
- Creating the Intake Paperwork
- How to conduct a consultation interview
- Case Study Evaluation
- Student Clinic
- Herbal Medicine and the Law
- The Ethics of a Herbal Medicine Practice
- And More!!
- College Level Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology class
- Emery Herbals Holistic Herbalism Foundations Program Intensive or its equivalent
- Emery Herbals Advanced 2-Part Medicine Making Program or its equivalent
- Our Program begins with a field trip to Herb Camp at Innisfree Farm on Vancouver Island with SevenSong & Chanchal Cabrera August 6th – 9th, 2020
- Subsequent classes begin Monday, August 24th and run most Mondays throughout the year concluding Monday, September 27th, 2021.
- Classroom time is 9:30 – 4:30
- Total Hours for the program are estimated at 400 in classroom hours. Additional home study will be required to succeed at the learning outcomes and goals.
All mandatory supplies, materials, access to guest lecturers and additional workshops are included in the cost of the program. Additional supplemental supplies, travel and accommodation expenses (where applicable) are not included.
Total Program Fee is $3750.00 plus applicable taxes
Payment arrangements are welcome. All applications are subject to a $500 non-refundable deposit that will be applied to the balance of fees.
Our program will be capped at 8 students.
Interested students are asked to email Colleen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your most current resume to date as well as a cover letter detailing your desire to enrol in this program. Be sure to include a detailed history of your herbal medicine education experience.
Once Colleen receives your email she will contact you to set up a time for a student interview. This interview can be completed in person, on the phone or through Skype.
Enrolment for this program is now open.